- Preventative Dentistry
- Bridges & Crowns
- Now offering Cerec® Technology, see below!
- Bonded Fillings
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Root Canals
- Sports Mouth Guards – See Armourbite details below.
- Teeth Whitening, Veneers & Bonding
One of the latest dental technology tools to appear on the dentistry scene is CEREC®. The CEREC machine is a special computer that acts as a dental restoration tool, allowing your dentist to restore decayed teeth, place dental crowns, remove defective amalgam dental fillings, or place porcelain dental veneers in just one appointment!
The CEREC® Procedure
The beauty of a CEREC restoration is just that — its beauty. Unlike unsightly silver dental fillings, CEREC fillings or restorations are made of tooth-colored ceramic (porcelain) so they look natural. A CEREC procedure requires less time, less drilling and fewer injections, too. It might sound too good to be true, but if you doubt that such good-looking restorations can be made in your dentist’s office in just three easy steps, CEREC will put some optimism back into those doubts.
Here’s how a typical CEREC procedure goes:
- Exam and Preparation — Your dentist examines your teeth, decides on the preparation method and starts prepping your teeth (removing the tooth decay).
- Optical Impression — An optical impression (picture) of the prepared tooth is taken.
- Restoration Creation — Your dentist uses the CEREC machine to design and create your tooth filling, dental crown or veneers, right in the office!
UNDER ARMOUR™ ARMOURBITE™ PERFORMANCE MOUTHWEAR
Now an authorized provider of Under Armour™ Armourbite™ Performance Mouthwear. Click image below for more information:
If you would like to make an appointment, please call our appointment line at 218-751-4460.
We are happy to submit all insurance forms to help you receive the most benefits from your insurance. We accept cash, check or credit cards for payment.
We are now also accepting Care Credit. What is Care Credit?